Cloud Security Specialist
Cape Town, Western Cape, South AfricaGames Technology
We’re looking for looking for a Cloud Security Specialist to join one of our Cloud Center of Excellence!
In this role you’ll play an active part in developing and implementing cloud security policies and procedures in alignment with industry best practices and compliance standards.
You will be responsible for security measure on products and projects in the cloud as well as play a critical role in protecting the business form security threats, ensuring compliance and regulatory requirements are implemented correctly for all our products in the cloud and creating guidelines and minimum requirements around these areas that all teams will need to comply with.
- A bachelor's degree and five years of related IT experience including demonstrated technical expertise in multiple information security domains, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Security certifications are a plus (e.g. SANS/GIAC, CISSP, CISA, CISM).
- Significant experience with various SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS services, but especially Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Significant experience designing, maintaining, and implementing security controls and technologies in cloud environments.
- Experience with AWS technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Ability to create comprehensive documentation.
- Ability to work with other teams to implement security goals
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals and take your career to new heights, apply today! We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a dynamic work environment.
We look forward to hearing from you!