Tallinn, Harjumaa, EstoniaPlaycheck & Services
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced tech-savvy team player to join us.
The team you'll be working is highly skilled a passionate as they are focused on development and support of game core engineers which work under high load and concurrently with high performance.
This is a challenging and proactive role, where you'll be designing, developing and documenting complex solutions which interfere with different platforms and components of the entire company's infrastructure.
What's in it for you?
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Supporting and award-winning working environment
- Homelike and modern office in Tallinn city center
- Benefit package
- Friendly and fun colleagues
- Work in an international team
What you will need to succeed?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent working experience (at least one year) required
- Good knowledge and experience with C#/.NET
- Knowledge of C++
- Experience with Unit testing
- Knowledge of source control systems (GIT)
- Knowledge of XML, JSON
- Knowledge of SOLID principles
- Familiar with REST API, SQL
- Teamwork, collaboration, independence and proactivity to boost innovation
- Fluent spoken and written English