Commercial Analytics Manager
Isle of Man, Isle of ManGames Global
The Commercial Analytics Manager will be responsible for organising our commercial analytics function and managing our team of data engineers, data analysts and data scientists. You will implement tools and strategies to translate raw data into valuable business insights.
In this role, we expect you to have strong logical reasoning skills and business intelligence. The ability to communicate effectively is essential. Solid iGaming industry experience would be a plus.
- Ensure that the workload within the team is distributed fairly and in line with the team's priorities to deliver on departmental OKR's.
- Keep abreast of talent pool to contribute to the recruitment of top talent.
- Drive succession, training and development within the team to ensure resource capability and business continuity.
- 4) Maintain a healthy and culturally aligned team.
Oversees and runs projects in line with the established guidelines from project inception to completion to ensure project delivery within timing and budget. This includes the management of resources and teams required to deliver on the project outcome. Scoping project and managing stakeholders within the process.
Strategy Development & Management
- Build and develop the long-term commercial analytics strategy for the business aligned to the overall data and business strategies
- Develop the commercial analytics roadmap aligned to the commercial analytics strategy
- Manage expenses for commercial analytics team
- Display financial acumen in managing budget for team
Develop Commercial Analytics Products
- Define company-wide metrics and relevant data sources.
- Researches, develops and implements commercial analytics tools and solutions.
- Maintains required documentation library to ensure accurate specifications, summary documents and processes.
- Oversee all analytics operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality.
- Extract reports from multiple sources (e.g. operations, IT, product, finance, marketing, revenue)
- Build systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights.
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance.
Support Queries for Commercial Analytics
- Provides support for queries on commercial analytics data to ensure issues are resolved in line with the agreed SLA.
Research and Develop New Models and Processes
- Direct the research, analysis & monitoring of competitor positioning, customer insights and market trends to project adaptations or additions to the requirements for commercial analytics products and models within Games Global.
- Research and develops new and faster ways to improve current commercial analytics operations, reports, and models.
- Research and develop new analytics methodologies aligned to ML and AI principles (as per the data strategy)
- Research and develop new automation techniques to ensure increased effectiveness and quicker deliver of analytics to business
Stakeholder Management and Collaboration
- Communicate ideas and recommendations succinctly across
- the organization incl. senior leadership
- Collaborate with diverse set of stakeholders and their
- Communicate the analytical solutions to business users and
- provide succinct trainings if needed
- Maintain deep relationships with internal and external
- stakeholders in order to deliver data products aligned with
- business priorities.
- Cross-organization collaboration with diverse set of internal
- and external business partners to identify the challenges and
- to build solutions
- Collaborate and cross-sell analytical products to the wider business groups
Data & Tools Literacy
- Manage, develop, optimise and deploy training courses and interventions to target the learning and development of analytics skills. Ensure the development of pipeline & successive talent through innovative, engaging and high ROI training programmes
- Research trends and best practice to drive innovative and technology enabled teaching & learning.
- Responsible for analytics knowledge sharing and building train-the-trainer toolkits for data literacy upskilling studios and business teams
SKILLS COMPLEXITY AND CREATIVITY
- Strong experience recruiting, managing and developing technical staff.
- Advanced data analytics/data science experience would be preferable.
- Sound understanding of Dataops/MLOps
- Expert domain understanding and understanding of end-to-end data life-cycle management.
- Problem solving involving critical & analytical thinking, creativity & innovation.
- Support of business and product development experience desirable.
- Great communication, listening, time management and presentation skills.
- Truly enjoys telling the story behind data. Ability to coach technical and nontechnical staff.