Full Stack Software Developer
Durban, Kwazulu-Natal, South AfricaGame Technology Central
Games Global needs someone to get in the game and take on the role of a Mid level Full Stack Software Developer available in our Game Technology team. Our team is responsible for designing and developing new products and technologies to aid our game studios in delivering their product more competitively.
Whether your flavor is Back-End or Front-End or you consider yourself the ultimate Full Stack code Ninja then this is the opportunity for you!
We are seeking someone who can upskill quickly & adapt to new technologies and ways of working to deliver business value in the shortest amount of time. If this describes you then you're the Dev for us!
If you’re primed and ready to analyze, design, and produce ground-breaking software and documentation, according to best practices, under minimal supervision then this is for you! But let’s first see if you’ve got the goods.
What you’ll do:
- Technical analysis and investigations on new product features.
- Design and document your approach to development.
- Write awesome code.
- Collaborate with your team and the greater portfolio.
- Advocate for robust solutions.
- Mentor and coach your teammates.
- Actively seeks out information to improve your domain.
- Improve and adhere to team standards and processes.
- Custodian of quality for your code and our product.
- Write tests for your code and perform code reviews.
The technology stack we work in includes and is not limited to:
- MS SQL
- Minimum 3-year relevant qualification and at least 2 years software development experience OR
- Relevant 1-year certification and at least 4 years software development experience OR
- Minimum 5 years software development experience.
- You will be committed to embracing our culture.
- You will be invested in the product we are building.
- You will look to innovate and push the boundaries of what is possible.
- You will safeguard our quality.
If this fits your profile click on apply!