Senior Technical Account Manager
Gzira, Gżira, MaltaCustomer Experience
To taking a customer-centric approach to deliver a market leading technical and operational relationship focused on ease of engagement, issue resolution and project delivery.
Evangelize all product and features, ensuring all technical opportunities are explored with operators.
Accountable for the technical relationships with the technical satisfaction of a portfolio of Tier 1 & 2 Operators.
- Effectively liaise and communicate with both internal and external key manage day to day issues, escalations and expectations.
- Ensure all operational communications with customers / partners are documented and effectively circulated to stakeholders, making best use of collaboration tools.
- Ensure alignment with Partnership team on all account activities.
- Will communicate effectively, implement and enforce processes and procedures.
Build Strategic Working Relationships
- Develop trusting relationships with customers, understanding their business needs and technical challenges
- With a focus action & accountability, proactively find opportunities for customers to gain additional value from our Content & Products
- Working with all levels across both our business, and with our partners, solve complex operator issues not just for your allocated operators put also at a product level.
- Maintain an in depth understanding of all relevant products and services of both internal and external customers / partners.
- Engage with customers / partners to understand the business requirements with a focus on what products and services can be used more effectively within their organizations.
- Establish and articulate product requirements to the business.
- Use data gathering and analytical skills to identify opportunities for growth and product improvements
Provide Service Delivery and Continual Service Improvements
- Ensure that products and services are aligned with the changing business needs by identifying and influencing improvements.
- Manage the full life cycle of Operator onsite and offsite meetings and visits.
- Identify and communicate potential opportunities for improving efficiencies across product and service vertical.
- Identify what products and services need to be measured, analyzed and reported on.