Technical Project Manager
Cape Town, Eastern Cape, South AfricaEnhance
We are searching for a highly-skilled project manager to contribute towards the growth of our team and customers, and help us maintain our position of being the One in the industry. The ideal candidates core objective is the responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of medium to large sized, medium to high complexity projects.
The team you will be joining prides themselves on enhancing the organizations products and in turn enhancing peoples live. Our goals are to empower our customers and people, ensure they are provided our full support and enablement, as well as assist them in reducing the product time to market.
What will you do?
- Technical support, collaboration and communication with multiple stakeholders both locally and globally
- Planning & delivery of project/s with a view to provide structure & transparency on milestones, identify & mitigate risks, and escalate blockers proactively
- Innovation and improvement of the delivery pipeline aligned to the efficiency goals set out by the organization
- You will be expected to prepare and present progress updates to appropriate management channels on a regular basis ensuring our customers are facing the best customer experience within the pipeline
- MS Office/ MS Project
- High Responsibility/Accountability
- Working on several different tasks or projects/ Dealing with multiple project deadlines
- Business Acumen
- Environmental support and troubleshooting (if applicable)
- Out-of-hours availability (depending on operational requirements)
- Mentorship and/or coaching is an advantage
- Strong Technical Background
- Strong Working knowledge of software development
- Experience in the end-to-end delivery of medium to large sized, medium to high complexity projects.
- 3 - 5 years Project Management experience with 1-year technical experience or
- 4 - 5 years relevant experience in a software or IT environment and 1 year project management experience.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Sound knowledge of software project management
- Exposure to multiple PM Methodologies
- Customer service experience
- Good technical understanding of all platform interdependencies for your product
- Excellent Communicator - written and verbal
This is an exciting space and role, allowing you to really build relationships, grow your technical domain while adding value towards the teams and customers overall objectives.